Applies to: Microsoft Windows 10 with Ricoh driver installed
- Click the Windows Start button, type in Printers & scanners, and select the top item from the search results.
- In the list of Printers & scanners, click the icon for the printer for which you want to enter a print code and click the Manage button.
- Click the Printing preferences link on the left side of the window.
- In the printing preferences, next to the Job Type drop-down list, click the Details button.
- In the Enter User ID input box, enter your user code and click the OK button.
- Close the printing preferences dialogue by clicking the OK button, and close the remaining windows.