Ricoh drivers setup:
Step#1.- Download and install driver: Please note that the C8003 and C6503 have the same URL
- For MP C3004 in Room 326D: http://support.ricoh.com/bb/html/dr_ut_e/rc3/model/mpc3004/mpc3004.htm (please ensure correct version of OSX is selected)
- For MP C8003 in Room EOSM 113: http://support.ricoh.com/bb/html/dr_ut_e/re1/model/c8003/c8003.htm (please ensure correct version of OSX is selected)
- For MP C6503 in Room ESB 2027: http://support.ricoh.com/bb/html/dr_ut_e/re1/model/c8003/c8003.htm (please ensure correct version of OSX is selected)
Ricoh MP C8003
Ricoh MP C6503
Ricoh MP C3004
Click on Apple icon and select System Preferences and Print & Scan. Follow these steps for all printers.
- Select Unlock and type in password.
- 1.- Add Printer and Select IP
- 2.- Enter into address box => 18.104.22.168
- 3.- Enter Name: Ricoh MPC 3004-- EOS 326
- 4.- Load Firefox.
- 5.- Click print. Within the print window Click on Pull down bar under Orientation.
- 6.- Select Job log.
- 7.- Check off Enable User code and enter your code (you can save as many as needed).
- 8.- Save the Preset as Print Code and click Print
- 9. You should be able to select the correct preset from within any other Application.
Using wireless or from off-campus :
Our printers are behind a firewall
If you are using a wired ethernet connection in eoas, you should be able to print. (please disconnect from Cisco Anyconnect, the myvpn.ubc.ca vpn software)
Off campus or using UBC wireless a connection through myvpn.ubc.ca is required.
In addition your Campus Wide Login name (cwlname) must be registered in our firewall
Please send a ticket or email requesting printer firewall enrollmnet with your Campus Wide Login name
Then usage of myvpn.ubc.ca requires logging in with CWLname with appended .eos (CWLname.eos) and the usiual CWL passowrd
to check your networks connection
use a browser to visit the printer website