The default behaviour for Outlook when forwarding email is to quote the email's content and include it in the body of a new email. For spam filtering systems, this type of inline-forwarding lacks important data including the email's header lines.
To forward an individual message in its full and original state, which includes the email's content and all the header lines, there are two methods, one employs the use of a keyboard shortcut, and the other relies on the ribbon bar.
- Open the email you want to forward,or select an email from the email list, or multiple emails from the email list if you want to forward multiple emails as attachments.
- Press Ctrl-Alt-F.
- Add the recipients in the To: field.
- Open the email you want to forward in the reading pane or in its own window.
- You can also simply highlight the email in the message list.
- If you want to forward multiple messages as attachments, highlight multiple emails in the message list.